Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Demo #1 - Honeycrisp

Demo #1 - Honeycrisp - 6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord

30 in 30 day 13.  I started teaching a beginning oil painting class for the first time yesterday.  I was a little frazzled, but I think it went ok.  The painting above was the demo I started there (and finished at home.)  I'm not 100% happy with it, but I guess it's ok for being so nervous.  I have always been a studio painter, and not used to painting in front of people.  I know, it's something I need to get over -- and I'm sure I will over the course of the next 7 sessions, hopefully.

So I kinda fell down on the 30 in 30.  I missed days 10, 11 and 12.  Hoping to get back in the saddle again now that the class is prepped and underway!

2 comments:

  1. You're art is breathtaking and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful and your students are lucky to have such a great painter to learn from.

    ReplyDelete