Thursday, September 1, 2016

Commission #3

Commission 3 - 8 x 10 Oil on Canvas
Well it's been a busy, busy summer.  I haven't posted for a while, but I have been painting here and there.  This is my third pet portrait commission, and I have a few more coming.  I probably won't ever do people portrait commissions, but I don't mind doing pets -- I love animals, and they are a little more forgiving than humans if the likeness is not exactly spot on!

I am thinking I will join the 30 in 30 challenge that Leslie Saeta is sponsoring on her website.  It may be hard to do something every single day, however, as I will also be teaching oil painting for the first time at the SHAC in downtown Milford, where I also work part time.  It will all be a challenge, but I will do my best.....

No comments:

Post a Comment