Thursday, May 24, 2012

Playtime

Playtime 
Sold

Today is the first time I have ever used gesso board.  It takes some getting used to--it was soaking up a lot of paint at first.  But that just made me mix more paint, which is a good thing.  I do like the smooth, velvety quality of the finished painting.   'Fuzz' is the beanie baby, which we found at a garage sale the other day for 50 cents.  I remember when I saw these for the first time like 10 or so years ago, and I thought they were so cute (still do).  How time flies!

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I just recently donated a bunch of those babies because none of my nieces and nephews would take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet painting, Candace. I tried gesso board once and hated it- yes, it absorbs a lot of paint. I wonder how so many artists swear by them.

    ReplyDelete