Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fruit Thanksgiving

Fruit Thanksgiving - 6 x 6 Oil on Gesso Board
Sold

This is a fairly quick fruit study I did the other day (about an hour paint-time).  Things have been a little hectic lately.  I participated in a group booth at an art fair over the weekend.  I put some of my daily paintings up for sale, as well as some of the ceramics I have been working on during our Saturday tile-making workshop.  While it was fun hanging out with my friends, I'm not sure I would do it again.  My hat goes off to those who do this frequently, or for a living even.  I still feel exhausted from the weekend!!  Just glad to have it done, and back to my quiet and peaceful studio :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. This ia such a lovely , painterly fruit painting! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Candace!! What can I say about art fairs!! I foolishly entered myself for a four day show back in June.I could'nt paint for a month afterwards I was so exhausted and disheartened.Wild horses could'nt drag me to of those again!

    ReplyDelete