Monday, April 30, 2012

Red Grapes & Swiss

Red Grapes & Swiss - 6 x 6 Oil on Canvas Board
Sold

After about three days of trying for flowers, I decided to go back to some more familiar subjects and feel satisfied with something.  I'll shoot for flowers again sometime--I really need the practice.

I decided to send two of my paintings to the Circle of Art charitable organization in Saline, Michigan.  'Apples to Apples' (which I renamed 'Apple Variations') and 'Tea Party' will be on display at Saline Picture Frame Co. and online throughout the month of May, and will be auctioned on May 20th.  All proceeds will go to Food Gatherers of Washtenaw County.  Here's the link: http://www.circle-of-art.net   My artwork is not up yet but will be up in the next few days.  You can check out all the other art in the meantime.

1 comment: