Thursday, May 6, 2021

What Really Matters

 

What Really Matters - 6 x 6 Oil on panel
Click to purchase

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters." -- Margaret Peters

***Note: If you are subscribed to get emails of my blog posts, that service will no longer be active as of July 2021.  I would like to invite you instead to sign up for my newsletter through my website if you are still interested in getting news, information and notifications of new art.  You can sign up at http://candacebrancik.faso.com -- scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up.  I will be starting up that newsletter soon.

Thank you to all who have supported me with your thoughtful comments and through purchasing my artwork!  I hope you will continue to follow my art journey through my new newsletter.


No comments:

Post a Comment