Monday, November 13, 2017

Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly - 6 x 6 - Oil on Panel
Sold
In September, I participated in a group show with 11 other artists called “Inspired by…” in which I had seven portraits.   Madame Butterfly was one of them. We had so much fun with this show, and because the opening went so well, we have decided to do it again next year.  I will try to be more vigilant about getting the information on my blog in a timely manner! 

This painting also made its way into the Northville Art House Small works show and I’m happy to say it won first place!  The show will be up until mid-December if you are in the area and want to check it out. 

On another note, I have a new website!  The address is candacebrancik.faso.com.  Please take a look.  I have some of my larger pieces that have not made it onto my blog or my DPW gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candace, she is gorgeous! I was so happy to see your blog in my email. Sounds like you're having fun and lots of success with your art. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie! Hope all is going well with you too :)

      Delete